Waging his one-man war on the world of organized crime, ruthless vigilante-hero Frank Castle sets his sights on overeager mob boss Billy Russoti. After Russoti is left horribly disfigured by Castle, he sets out for vengeance under his new alias: Jigsaw. With the "Punisher Task Force" hot on his trail and the FBI unable to take Jigsaw in, Frank must stand up to the formidable army that Jigsaw has recruited before more of his evil deeds go unpunished.
Win a Playstation 3 + 10 Blu-Ray movies
To celebrate the 22nd of June release of Punisher WarZone on DVD & Blu-Ray, we're offering you the chance to get your hands on this fantastic prize.
Simply enter your details below.
You must be over 18 to enter. See competition details.
Nationwide Paintball in association with ‘Sony Pictures’, are offering you the chance to Win a Playstation 3 + 10 Blu-Ray movies.
*Nationwide paintball standard Terms & conditions apply, entrants must be 18 yrs and over.
Terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary – free prize draw.
- Offer open to residents of UK mainland only.
- Closing date 31/07/2009.
- Winner will be selected at random from all entries received.
- To enter, participants should visit www.nationwidepaintball.co.uk/defiance and enter their contact details. Only one entry per person.
- All valid entries received by 31/07/2009 will be entered into the prize draw. The first valid entry drawn at random will receive 1 x PlayStation 3.
- All data collected will be for the sole purpose of this competition and will not be passed on to third parties or used for any other purpose.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost or delayed due to a technical reason beyond the Promoter’s control.
- By taking part in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by the winner may result in the forfeiture of the prize.
- Prize is open to entrants aged 18 or over.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- In the event that the Promoter is unable to make contact with a winner within 28 days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prize, in which case the original winner will forfeit any claim to a prize.
- Prize is non-refundable or transferable and are subject to availability.
- There is no cash alternative.
- In the event that a prize is unavailable it may be replaced by one of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The draw is not open to employees of Nationwide Paintball or its agencies.
- Promoter: Nationwide Paintball, 28 Great King Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6QH.
General Terms and Conditions
To enter please fill in your valid details, you must be 18 or over to enter this competition. The draw will be held on Saturday the 3 of April 2009 at 11:59pm. All winners will be notified shortly after this date. Any entrants after this date will not be accepted. No purchase is required to enter. You are only allowed to enter this competition once, any duplicates with be deleted. All entrants must have a valid UK address. This promotion is being run by Nationwide Paintball, 28 Great King Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6QH.
Paintball Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Voucher: This voucher is not redeemable for cash. Cash Value of 0.001p.
Conditions of Use:
1: Vouchers must be redeemed as a whole within 6 months of purchase. 2: To confirm your Easy Play places, each player must pay a £10 non-attendance deposit, redeemable on the day in the form of the player’s first 100 paintballs. 3: This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. 4: Any player who fails to attend the event will lose their deposit and will not be entitled to any products. 5: Products are non-transferable for non-attendees. 6: All players must be 12 or over. 7: Only products sold or hired by the site will be allowed on the site with this voucher. 8: Every effort will be made to ensure that you can play on the date requested, but Nationwide Paintball reserve the right to cancel a session at any stage without prior notice, where upon alternative dates will be arranged or a full refund will be given. No refund will be given in the event of you cancelling your day. Any amendments or changes to the voucher/booking will be subject to a £25 administration fee. Any additional places will be charged at full price. Lunch is subject to availability on site.