Paintball Huntingdon - Site Photos
Nationwide Paintball Huntingdon is set up especially for those who want to play paintball at it’s finest in Cambridgeshire and Herfordshire. Our paintball site is run by one of the UK's top paintballing teams, which gives you the customer an opportunity to play in East Anglia’s most professionally run paintball site. We provide all new paintball equipment, paintballing safe area and fields to play on! Nationwide Paintball Huntingdon is run by paintballers for paintballers! Our paintball site near Huntingdon have been hosts for a BBC 3 game-show as well as Five’s new series of Combat Club. Why not let us host your day? Attention to detail, customer service and value for money set us apart from all others. Unlike many non-professionally managed paintball sites, we are a UKPSF member with Full insurance, Safety records and several large purpose built playing fields. If a paintball site is not a UKPSF member then they are unlikely to have insurance or training. We advise customers to be aware of rogue sites for your own safety. Paintball is a safe sport if managed correctly and a dangerous one if not, so eliminate the risks and book with the best! Paintball Game Zones Our exciting paintball game zones include the following:
- Trench & Bunker
- Tower Field
- Tyre Fort
- Ammo Dump
When are you open? We are now open 7 days a week! Weekend games available all year round (no min numbers) Evening games available (min 20 players, summer months only) - Mid week games available (min 20 players) What do I get?
- Freshly laundered full body coveralls - To keep you clean/ warm/ look cool (we do not re-use our overalls like other sites)
- Semi auto Paintball marker, hopper and propellant - You do NOT have to pay for propellant refills, it’s all free!!
- Full fitting paintball mask with Anti-fog coating - To keep your pretty face just that way
- Professional marshals - All our paintball staff are trained to the highest paintball standards
- Quality playing fields - Mixed woodland with 6 different paintball playing scenarios
- Custom built safe area - No sitting in a tent or in the open getting wet!!
- Full Liability Insurance - Many sites run without this!
- Belt pouch - To keep your ammo safe
- Secure lockers - For your valuables
- Branded Paintballs - We do not use cheap paint (Our paint comes out of the markers rather than exploding in them!)
- The best buzz you can get with your clothes on!
You need to bring:
- Old clothes – we put the paint in paintball
- Gloves and hat (if so desired)
- Stout shoes – High heels are not recommended for storming the village!!
- A sense of humour, and a willing to shoot stuff!!
- Please do not bring your own paintballs or pyrotechnics. You will not be allowed to use them!
- Full day times - 9.00-5.30 (9.00 - 4.30 in winter)
- 1/2 day AM 9.00 - 1.00 (9.00 - 12.30 in winter)
- 1/2 day PM 1.30-5.30 (1.00 - 4.30 in winter)
Age Range Like all UK sites the legal minimum age to play paintball is 12.
FAQs - Paintball Huntingdon
- How many games will we play?
- Can I bring or use my own equipment?
- What should I tell everyone in the group to bring with them?
- Will I need to buy more paint?
- What time should we arrive?
UKPSF Accredited Paintball Venue
Paintball Venues displaying this logo have achieved the United Kingdom Paintball Sports Federation’s Accredited venue status. Paintball Sites displaying this logo meet all the standard membership criteria and have also passed a rigorous site accreditation scheme. Only paintball sites who maintain high standards of equipment, staff training, site services, safety and customer satisfaction are awarded accreditation status. If you play at accredited paintballing venues you know you are getting the best paintball experience possible!!!
Lunch Not Included
Players can buy themselves from a burger van. £3 for Burger etc.